Friday, October 19, 2007

New Markers

Jon came home with some new workbooks and markers for the boys the other day. He had very good intentions, I know this - but I KNOW how Talon is when there are markers around. Talon cannot even be in the same house when the other boys are using markers because he literally flips out! Seriously, he needs to have the markers when he sees them. It's crazy!


So Simon and Ben were happily doing their books. To stop the whining, I thought I'd let Talon use the markers with a huge piece of paper and sit right next to me.
Here's my mistake...I left the room for ONE MINUTE for some reason (I can't even remember what it was!) and when I got back, this is what I saw...

And don't even get me started about the brand new crayons Jon bought - that Talon ate already! Oh well, I'm just glad they were washable!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh he is just too cute!!! Love him!!!

Kathy said...

SO funny, Abigail is the same, the markers end up in her mouth and she sucks on them! Man oh man these 1 yr olds.

Kim Eller said...

Melanie;
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. After meeting you and hearing about you from Tara all these years I feel like we are friends. It's like taking a walk down memory lane when I read about your day. I have the same picture of Michael except he sucked on an ink pad. For a glimpse into your future see my blog, kimberlyeller@blogspot.com

Megan said...

Gotta love those crayons...they may taste a bit waxy, but the kids do love them!!Haha

Karen Hossink said...

I can only say this because he isn't my child and I didn't have to clean up the mess...He is precious!!!