Friday, November 09, 2007

My Spidey Senses are Tingling.

2 Sundays ago, we went to the "Spiderman Park". (Named by my nephew Cameron years ago and it just sort of stuck.) Anyway, it has this huge web-like climing thing in the middle of it (hence the name!) that my boys just love! All FOUR of them...though Talon prefers the small jungle gym!
Could they look anymore alike??? I mean seriously!
Ben calls this tube thing his "jump seat". You know, like in fire trucks. There's a little fire truck next to it with a steering wheel and stuff that he loves to play in!
And Talon basically just loves life!
The park was closed almost all summer so when it finally opened again a few weeks ago we were so excited! Candi, we need to hit this park next spring!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And since were on the subject of super heroes, I wanted to show you all my super heroes, complete with capes (well, 2 towels and an apron).

Talon would not stop so let's just say his are "action shots"!

On the subject of Spiderman...5 Minutes for Mom is hosting another great giveaway. Click here to check it out!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love the superhero cape...looking at your blog makes me think that I should take more pictures. You capture some of the greatest moments!! I am feeling great, just occasionally tired, but thanks for asking.