Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tag - I'M it!

My sister Aimee nominated me for the Nice Award! As I was reading her blog I thought, funnily enough, "How nice!" Then I noticed that she tagged ME! Awwww, how nice!




"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”




Well, thanks sister!

And I now need to give this award to 3 other people, so I will pick...Kristin, Kathy and Candi!

And my darling sister also tagged me for The Middle Name Meme! Oh the fun I'm having today!!!


Post these rules before you give the facts.

You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post and then choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

J - Jesus, Jon and Jumping Boys! Yep, that's my life!!!

O - Open. I'm usually pretty open, sometimes outspoken too I guess!

Y - Yum-O! I'm a Rachael Ray freak - and I absolutely LOVE food!

My sister should have tagged 9!!! people but I only have to tag 3. Whew. I'll tag the same as above. So have fun girls and thanks Aim!

No comments: