Sunday, August 06, 2006

Belly Wobble

Only the Hi-5 lovers will get this one...
After watching an episode of Hi-5* Simon came up stairs with wipes draped all the way around his underpants. "Look Mom...I'm Kimee!" I stared at him for a second. He stared at me wondering if he was going to get in trouble for pulling out all those wipes. Then I figured out what he meant and started cracking up! What a creative little boy you are Simon! :)
* Hi-5 is their favorite show - I'm sad to say though that it's more Ben's favorite than it is Simon's now. Anyhoo, Kimee makes a belly dancing skirt by tucking silk scarves into the waist of her skirt, that's where he got the idea. "Belly Wobble, Belly Wobble, just like me." If you have kids under 5 you should watch it in the mornings on TLC andDiscovery Kids. Best 22 minutes you will ever have in the day, right Aim?

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Simon ~ you are hilarious! Very creative, too!

Yes - best 22 minutes on t.v. for sure!