Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Not All Baby Rides Anymore!

Yesterday, we went to a carnival in Dyer. We had so much fun! Ben and Simon are now tall enough to go on some of the bigger rides.
Look how excited Ben is. He thought he wasn't tall enough and he was so sad...then he found out he actually WAS tall enough and jumped into his seat - right next to Mom!

Unfortunately, for me, the operator decided that since the boys were so excited, he'd let them have another go. I was so relieved when it started slowing down, then the guy with one tooth said "One more time!" I was pretty queasy after that. :)
Simon's first bumper car ride - all by himself.
You can tell that he's s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g to reach the pedal but he did GREAT and had an absolute blast!
Talon loved this motorcycle ride. It did wheelies! On his second turn we could tell he was making motorcycle sounds. So cute!
Tal was cracking up on the dragon roller coaster. He loved it so much!
Ahhh, the fun slide. I think they went down this thing at least 20 times!
Our last ride. The Super Shot! I've been on the Giant Drop at Great America but this actually scared me more than that. I think because I heard this clicking sound and thought it reached the top but we were already at the top and it was actually dropping us. It was crazy!Simon did NOT like it - at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the saddest face ever....but still made me smile.

Anonymous said...

I love the changes to your blog! Super cute!!
Love you!