Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Big Wheel 500

How about that - a post from an event that happened less than 3 days ago!
The Big Wheel 500!



Ben got 2nd place in the 4 year olds division
with a time of 2 minutes and 4 seconds.
He had to go around the track once - a quarter mile.

Simon got 3rd in the 6 year olds division with a time of 4 minutes and 7 seconds. He had to go around the track twice - half a mile. And his crazy mother didn't insist on shoes so his flip-flops kept falling off.

We can't forget Talon. He didn't have a nap so he was EXHAUSTED!

My winning boys - they were so proud! I'm so proud!!

5 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

Are u feeling okay? It's only been a week since ur last post!

looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

The Big Wheel 500??? I didn't even know there was such a thing! Looks like a lot of fun!

Kim Eller said...

Welcome back!!! How can I remember how great the toddler years were so I keep from killing my teenagers if you don't post. Enjoy the big wheel 500 I just spent 130.00 to replace a mirror on the big van being driven by a teen like it was the Big Van 500.

Melanie said...

You wouldn't believe it Lee! A bunch of kids in their helmets racing around while their parents scream to "GO!!!!!" It's hilarious!

Melanie said...

Hi Kim! You are so funny. I'll take the Big Wheel race any day! Glad I could help. :)