Saturday, July 08, 2006

Toot, Toot, Peanut Butter

A lot of you won't understand this (probably just you Steph) but the other day, Simon made himself a little track, put a wooden firefighter on it and started rolling the train towards it. Then he started singing "a peanut sat on the railroad track, his heart was all aflutter..." I am not kidding! He even did the tooooot, toooot part in the middle. It was the cutest and saddest thing ever! It was so cute that he thought to do it and sang the whole song. And it was so sad because it made both of us think of Stephanie! He even said that he wanted to show it to you next time you came over. :( We miss you Stephanie!!!





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

peanut butter makes me toot too.


hehe, just kidding.

Stephanie said...

That's so cute...and sad. A tribute to me. I miss you guys too! I really need to get that cd :o)