Friday, January 25, 2008

Where I've Been...

To say that I can't post because every time I think of poor little Slimey, wouldn't be truthful. Though I am still pretty upset about it. We had to tell Simon last week. It was awful. He didn't believe us. But finally he did and actually cried. :(
So anyway, you guys won't believe where I've been.

Simon got a Webkinz from Grandma Betty for Christmas. Ben got one last weekend and me, the mommy, I am totally addicted to it! I mean really. It's BAD! But the kids LOVE it and and are having such a blast spending the Webkinz dollars I win for them playing the games. Not to mention feeding their pets (Simon's is a black lab named Smokey and Ben's is a "hippotominous" names Harry), making sure they sleep, checking on their gardens, etc........ So much fun. But that's where we are. We're in Webkinz World.

Uncle Peter, I promised you the pics and videos of the Monster Truck Show and I will post them soon. Really, I will. Maybe after one more game of Cash Cow.........

3 comments:

Aimee said...

You are hilarious!! You failed to mention though, that you also have THREE very sick kids - or is Webkinz taking priority over them!?!? :) Just Kidding!

I was there this past summer when Chloe got her first Webkinz. I was addicted! Not so much anymore though - just give it a little time! :)

Aimee said...

So - does Webkinz still have a hold on you?!? :)

Melanie said...

yes.
but i'm working on a new post right now. . . :)